1. How long a person needs to have JOD Rakshak? Is it a lifelong medicine?
As far as consumption considered, it will vary from person to person, based on the patient’s profile. Although, it is recommended to take the course of 6 months at least, especially for the patients suffering from joint pains and problems such as arthritis, gout or any other the long term joint disease.
2. How many capsules per day are prescribed?
Well, the dose varies as per the ailment and need. It can range from 1 to 2 capsules daily, depending strictly on the patient’s profile. If you are a beginner, 1 capsule per day would be sufficient for you. You can switch to 2 capsules daily, later on.
3. Are there any precautionary measures to be undertaken?
Being a 100% herbal and natural product, it works in an effective and safe manner. Generally, there is no need to take any kind of extra precautions. Simply saying, Jod Rakshak is a dietary supplement which doesn’t call for unnecessary preventions. Though to treat aching joints in faster mode, it is advised to keep away from cheesy food items, rice, potatoes, fried and junk foods.
- Don’t take capsules empty stomach.
- Say no to spicy and deep fried foods.
- You can take capsules along with milk or warm water.
4. Complaints of continuous pain are found among few patients, when they stop taking the medicine. What is the word of advice for them?
Jod Rakshak is a natural product made from different herbs which act on joint pain, treating the problem from roots. But this definitely needs some time to cure the problem. Hence, it is recommended to complete the course of 6 months at least. Though pain is not common after taking these herbal capsule, however, leaving the course mid-way can be a reason.
5. Can Sugar Raksha & Jod Rakshak taken altogether?
Absolutely, you can take both without any worries. The best thing about both the products is that these are manufactured using natural processes and ingredients. You get the products in your after a number of quality tests done; so there is no chance of any side-effects.
6. Is the cover of the capsule is dissoluble? I have a doubt that the cover of the capsule is leading to some problems?
There might be some other reason for your problems. As far as Jod Rakshak capsules are concerned, these have a shell which is not at all harmful. The capsule shell is highly compatible with all the ingredients of the capsule and it is safe.
If still the problem persists, you can consult a health expert.
7. What type of pains can be treated with Jod Rakshak?
JOD RAKSHAK is one of the best and patented products available in the market for paining joints. The best thing is it relieves you from pain that too without any side-effects. The presence of herbs like ShudhGuggul, Shilajit and Ashwagndha help you;
- In treating diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- With weak joint flexibility and lost joint mobility.
- Reduce inflammation
- Strengthen the weak muscles and ligaments.
8. Is the Ayurvedic Treatment, (Jod Rakhsak) a perfect cure for Arthritis?
JOD RAKSHAK is certainly one of its own kinds, an efficient joint pain reliever. It heals your joints and muscular pain significantly. However, as per the medical science Arthritis cannot be cured completely. Thus, this mixture of miraculous herbs, which comes with 100% natural ingredients, helps greatly in keeping the condition in control. Yes, it fights aching joints, pain in muscles, arthritis and much more.
9. How is this herbal medicine different from modern-day pharmaceuticals?
There is no dearth of joint pain relievers in the market. However, the modern-day pharmaceuticals often use unhealthy and adulterated chemical. While these are highly expensive, on the other hand these leave you with severe side-effects.
Separating from this, JOD RAKSHAK is a natural product formulated using best natural herbs like Shudhguggul, Shilajit and Ashwagndha. The process is safe and certified.